Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's Hump Day!: "The Hammer"

Ahhhhhh it's February people! Lets start this LOVE-ly month off right with the most delicious drink on the planet, The Hammer.  I indulged in this adult milkshake over the weekend and my life has been changed forever...I'm serious. This amazing little beverage was created in Lillehammer, Norway (hence the name) by the L.I.K. goal tender, who I suspect may moonlight as a bartender based in this concoction. 
Ok so here it is...

The Hammer
What you need (makes 2 drinks):

1) 4 scoops of fat free vanilla ice cream 
2) 1 packet of hot chocolate (Swiss Miss Fat Free Hot Chocolate has only 50 Calories)
3) 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
4) 3 shots of Baileys The Original Irish Cream
5) 3 Shots of Smirnoff Vodka (or really whatever vodka you want)


Blend all of the ingredients together, pour into 2 large glasses and enjoy! 
I dare you not to love this. 
Sip away Divas!

No comments:

Post a Comment