Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Holy Sh*t I Need These...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Must. Own. Can't. Live. Without.
How amazing are these? Like seriously, I can't breathe. People, lay your eyes on the Archduchess Platform by Faryl Robin for Free People. Ok, so everyone loves Free People so I don't even need to go into how effing fab all their stuff is (but if you want to see more Free Peeps click here). Lets move on to Faryl Robin shall we? The brand Faryl Robin was started in 2002 by its founder Faryl Robin Morse. I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Faryl 2 years ago when I was working in the shoe department at Nordstrom. Can I just say that she is the coolest betch alive and I purchased a pair of her boots minutes after meeting her (she is that fantastic and her shoes are TO DIE FOR). The wonderful thing about Faryl Robin's is the fact that they are not only unique and ridiculously sassy; they are incredibly comfortable too! I wore the Elsbeth Knee-High Boot during an 8 hour shift and my feet felt fantastic. You can't beat that! Click here or here to see more from Faryl Robin! 
You're Welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment