Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Fashion: Norwegian Fabulous

It's friday bitches! Time to get fabulous! 
During the time that I have spent in Norway I have come to realize that Norwegians are effing fashionistas. Seriously, everyone is gorgeous and looks effortlessly perfect all the time, men included (take notes United States). 
Let's call it Nordic Chic, shall we? 
I thought I would start off the weekend with a little Norwegian fashion inspiration! 
I met this fierce individual, Cecilie, last weekend at a party...
Yeah...my jaw literally dropped when I saw her in this sweater by Danish designer Malene Birger.  
The thing I loved most about this outfit was how she paired a feminine, sequined sweater with bad-ass leather pants from Gestuz, another amazing Danish label.
Perfection
CLEARLY, Denmark (as well as Norway) has it's shit together when it comes to fashion so you should definitely click HERE for more from Malene Birger and HERE for more from Gestuz! 

Try to add a little Norwegian to your look tonight! 
XO





1 comment:

  1. Gestuz is one of my all time favorite brands! Obsessed with it! Great post chica!

    http://alexacollections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete