Monday, January 23, 2012

Designer Spotlight: Nicholas Kirkwood

Attention! Attention! Everyone NEEDS to know who Nicholas Kirkwood is, like, yesterday. This British, statement shoe designer has worked with the likes of Phillip Treacy, Rodarte, Ghost, Erdem, and Pollini. He is known for his use of unique materials such as python, shaved stingray, and hand printed leather. I felt like I absolutely needed to share my love for him when I found myself literally gasping for air after seeing his Spring/Summer 2012 collection. 
Here are some my obsessions: 



Can you even handle this?!
 To see more of this gorgeous collection go to www.nicholaskirkwood.com
Now, if you are feeling the sudden, uncontrollable need to purchase a pair of Nicholas Kirkwood's (which I am so sure that you are) hit up Bergdorf GoodmanBarneys New YorkNeiman MarcusNordstrom, or Saks Fifth Avenue
You're welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment