Sunday, March 4, 2012

Red Hot Prada!

Ok, so anyone who knows me is aware that I love a good statement shoe! 
So, naturally I am FREAKING OUT over Prada's Spring 2012 shoe collection. 
The feminine 50's inspired collection consisted of flaming wedges and hotrod stilettos complete with break lights. I couldn't help myself from humming "Greased Lightning" as I contemplated the financial sacrifices I am going to have to make to own a pair of these effing sandals (who really needs food anyway?). 

Take a look for yourself! 


Flame Wedge Sandal
Prada Bow Tail Light Slide Sandal
Prada 'Tail Light Flame' Sandal
Prada 'Flower Tail Light' Wedge
They are so dainty and sassy at the same time! I absolutely must have them. 
Ugh, are you obsessed yet? You should be. 
To see more from the Prada Spring Runway Collection click HERE or HERE
I will leave you will a quote from Muiccia Prada...
"What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language." 

No comments:

Post a Comment