Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Trend Alert: High/Low Hemlines

Hello divas! Hope you all had a fabulous St. Patrick's Day weekend!


Now lets talk trend...
This spring is full of exciting new trends but today I want to share with you my absolute favorite...
High/Low Hemlines! 
You can see this trend in flirty maxi dresses, flowy skirts, and sassy tops everywhere.
Take a look at a few of my personal favorites!
Aimee Tank by Brandy Melville
Lanston High/Low Maxi Dress (I have this and its my total obsession!)
Minkpink Nimbin Belted High Low Skirt from ASOS
Elizabeth and James Floral Marissa Dress
I adore the flouncy, sexiness that the high/low hemline adds to a garment and the way it makes a dress or skirt move. 
This is an easy and wearable trend that anyone can sport this spring. 
Don't be shy ladies, get out there and show a little skin!
XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment